Bajaj Allianz Group Suraksha Plan
Bajaj Allianz Group Suraksha Plan offered by the Bajaj Allianz Group Insurance Plans. The Main Aim of Bajaj Allianz Group Suraksha Policy Is “to Protect your family against all Financial Burden”. Bajaj Allianz Suraksha Plan Gives your members and their Families the heartening reassurance of your care.
The complete reassurance of a lasting financial security has given your members family. And a peace of mind at a very low cost in the event of his/her premature demise. Also, an economical way to protect the family from the burden of repayment of the loan.
The Single Premium Scheme provides mainly cover for grouping of borrowers for protection against credit risk together. It Provides insurance protection to group members. Life insurance benefit for all members of the Scheme has provided under one policy. The Benefit has issued to the group policyholder.
- SBI Life PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Group Credit Protection Plus Plan
- SBI Life Suraksha Plus Plan
Eligibility for Bajaj Allianz Suraksha Plan of Group Insurance Plans
|Minimum Entry Age||18 Years.|
|Maximum Entry Age||65 Years.|
|Maximum Maturity Age||70 Years.|
|Sum Assured Minimum||Rs. 40,000.|
|Sum Assured Maximum||No Limit.|
|The term of the Risk Cover||2 to 30 Years.|
|Minimum Size of the Group||50 Members.|
Key Features of Bajaj Allianz Group Suraksha Plan
To the Group Policyholder
- Eliminates the risk of default in the event of the death of the borrower.
- Bajaj Allianz Group Suraksha Policy Provides valuable life cover to your members at an attractive benefit to Premium ratio.
- It provides for the inclusion of new members at any time subject to eligibility.
- Easy to set up and administer.
To the Member
- In the event of untimely death of any member, the borrower’s family has relieved from the burden of financial debt.
- The life cover amount paid is Tax–Free.
- No risk of policy lapses.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Group Insurance Suraksha Plan
Death/Accidental Permanent Total Disability Benefit
On the passing of the member, the Sum Assured as per the Schedule of insurance shall be payable. However, if the member has opted for Accidental Permanent Total Disability. Then the Sum Assured as per the Schedule of Insurance should have owed on Accidental Permanent.
An individual member can quit due to resignation. The Resignation under ill-health retirement, loan repayment in case of reducing cover and in the event of Termination of membership.
No death claim will be payable in the event of suicide within one year from the commencement of the membership.