HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance
HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance – HDFC ERGO ensures that you can even get your car insurance online. Helping you choose the perfect motor insurance for your vehicle, you can rest assured that your car is protected in every way. You no longer have to worry about finding the best car insurance – HDFC ERGO does it for you. Check the list of HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance features, benefits and apply online.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Motor Plans
- Car Insurance.
- HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance.
1. HDFC ERGO Car Insurance
A car which is an asset that everyone is proud to own, often it’s a tremendous milestone in a lot of people’s lives. The HDFC ERGO Car Insurance guarantees that you and your vehicle stay safe and secure.
- Cashless claim service which is over 3400+ authorized network of garages across India.
- Avail a host of discounts – No claim bonus, Discount for Automobile Association Members, Discount based on age and profession.
- Comprehensive support through our dedicated customer helps the team.
- No lengthy procedures.
- Instant Online Policy.
Package HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance policy would cover the following:
- Loss Or Damage To The Vehicle Insured – Loss or damage to your vehicle plan caused by any one of the following events
- Accident by the external means only.
- Burglary, House Breaking Theft.
- Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, & the Lightning.
- Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts.
- Transit by the road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift.
- Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide or Rockslide.
- Liability to third parties
The Insurance policy would also cover your legal liability arising out of an Injury or Death of a third party and Property damage of a third party in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover
The policy plan also provides for a mandatory Personal Accident Cover plan for Owner Driver for an amount of Rs. 2 Lakhs covering Accidental Death and the Permanent Total Disability. This plan also includes the named and unnamed passengers upto the seating capacity of the vehicle and paid driver.
- General Ageing, wear and tear.
- Damage by a person driving without a valid driving license.
- Mechanical or Electrical breakdown, failure.
- Damage by a person driving under the influence of Liquor/Alcohol/Drugs.
- Depreciation, any consequential loss.
- Loss /Damage is attributable to War /Mutiny /Nuclear risks.
- Damage to the tires and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement.
- Loss /Damage, outside India.
2. HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance
HDFC ERGO Long Term two wheeler insurance provides comprehensive coverage against the potential risk of theft, accidental damage, third party liability and other perils. With one-year policy tenure, you also get the options to buy add-ons emergency roadside assistance and zero depreciation.
- Comprehensive cover plan with two and three years insurance policy options.
- Enjoy additional discount with Long-term covers.
- Protection against an annual increase in Third Party insurance premium.
- Enjoy No Claim Bonus Protection on two and three years insurance policies.
- Paperless Issuance process of two wheeler insurance policy online.
- No hassles of annual insurance renewal.
- Cashless claim service at authorized network garages.
- Protection to the vehicle: Loss or damage due to theft, accidental damage, natural calamities, etc.,
- Third party liability: This plan Covers legal liability that may arise due to an injury or death of a third party or damage to property of a third party in case of an accident involving your scooter/motorbike.
- Personal accident cover for owner or driver: Compulsory Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver for an amount of Rs. 1 lac which includes accidental death and total disability of the owner/driver.
- Wear & tear and general aging of the two-wheeler.
- Loss/Damage caused by a person without a valid driving license.
- Failure or the vehicle, or mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Loss/Damage caused by a person who may be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Periodic Depreciation or any consequential loss.