HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance details are updated here. HDFC ERGO’s Two Wheeler Liability – Multiyear insurance, get a cover for your two-wheeler for upto three years as per your requirement. Multiyear coverage provides protection for your accident and third party liability similar to a single year policy. Review the HDFC Ergo Motor Insurance Policy Key Features, Benefits, Exclusions, Inclusions. Apply Online for HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance.
- HDFC ERGO Comprehensive Long-Term Two Wheeler Insurance.
- HDFC Two Wheeler Liability Only Multiyear Insurance.
1. HDFC ERGO Comprehensive Long-Term – Two Wheeler Insurance
- Comprehensive cover with two and three years insurance policy options.
- Enjoy additional discount with Long-term covers.
- Protection against an annual increase in the Third Party insurance premium plan.
- Enjoy the NCB protection on two and three years insurance policies.
- No hassles of annual insurance renewal.
- Paperless Issuance process of 2 wheeler insurance policy online.
- Cashless claim service at authorized network garages.
- Protection to vehicle: Loss or by damage due to theft, accidental damages, natural calamities, etc.,
- Third party liability: Covers legal liability that may arise due to an injury or by the death of a third party or by damage to the property of a third party in the case of an accident involving your scooter/ motorbike.
- Personal accident cover for the owner/driver: Compulsory Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver for some Rs. 1 lakh which covers accidental death and total disability of the owner/driver.
- Policy Tenure Option is to buy either two years or three years two wheeler insurance policy online.
- Wear and tear and general aging of the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused by a person without the use of proper use of the valid driving license.
- Failure to the vehicle by mechanical or by electrical breakdown issues.
- Damage caused by a person who may be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Periodic depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Loss or damage that may have caused due to war/nuclear risks/mutiny.
- Damage to the tires and the tubes unless the two-wheeler is damaged at the same time.
2. HDFC Two Wheeler Liability Only Multiyear Insurance
Benefits of HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance:
- Instant online policy issuance is provided.
- Protection against the annual premium increase of Third Party section.
- Stop worrying about the annual renewals.
- Comprehensive support through our dedicated once, i.e., customer supports team only.
- Say No to the lengthy procedure.
Features of HDFC Ergo Bike Insurance:
- Liability to third parties: – The two wheeler insurance policy would also cover your legal liability arising out of an Injury / Death of a third party, and Property Damage of a third party in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover For Owner-Driver: – The Two Wheeler Insurance policy also offers a compulsory Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver for an amount of Rs. 1 lac which covers accidental death and total disability of the owner/driver.
Exclusions of HDFC Two Wheeler Liability Only Multiyear Insurance:
- A claim arising out of any contractual liability.
- Death was arising out of & in the case of the employment of a person in the work of the insured or in the job of any person who is reimbursed under this policy or bodily injury sustained by such person arising out of and in the course of such employment.
- Any liability which is caused directly or indirectly by or contributed by or arising from nuclear weapons material.