Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Limited is a venture between Tata Group and American International Group (AIG). AIG General Insurance Company Limited celebrated 15 years of service in the year 2015 since it commenced operations in India on January 22, 2001. The Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited offers motor, health, home, and travel insurance. Tata AIG Offers Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance.
Tata AIG General Insurance provides motor insurance for the Two Wheelers, i.e., Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance. Also, Tata AIG Offers Financial security for the two-wheeler. The complete details of Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance such as features, benefits, coverages and Claim process, etc. are mentioned below.
Key Features and benefits of Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata AIG Insurance Covers you for any loss or damage caused to your vehicle due to an accident or fire etc.
- Third Party Legal Liability, which covers you for any legal liability which may arise due to loss or damage to life or property of a third party.
- Enjoy a special NCB discount for a claim-free experience.
- Predefined depreciation for the parts requiring replacement on account of the accident.
- No deduction shall have made on the count of Salvage value.
- For greater ease and convenience, you may also apply for a Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance policy online.
- Enjoy the convenience of making direct payments at multiple garages which support Direct Payment facility (only at limited locations).
- Take advantage of the swift Claim Settlement process within the Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance.
- 24×7 customer support center.
- Easy Renewal steps.
Add on Covers of Tata AIG Bike Insurance
Compensation for Depreciation
- In a situation where a claim arises, the Insurance cover provides the value of depreciation on your two-wheeler parts which are replaced for damage which have registered under this policy.
- This plan cover is limited to only two claims when the policy is in force.
Return to Invoice
- Tata AIG Insurance cover reimburses the first road tax and registration amount which has paid for your two-wheeler which is guaranteed.
- If the registered two-wheeler undergoes total damage or loss caused by accident cover ensures that you get an invoice price of the two-wheeler.
Exclusions of Tata AIG Motor Insurance
- In the case of the two-wheeler which was reported to steal is recovered within 90 days of theft except if the final investigation report of the two-wheeler is submitted.
- The final investigation report on the situation of theft submitted by an unauthorized entity other than the police.
- A claim cannot be registered if the two-wheelers have imported.
- In the event of accidental loss or by damage to the two-wheelers is incurred outside their particular geographic area.
- Loss or damage caused to any property due to an accident which has caused due to a consequential loss.
- Any loss or damage caused due to nuclear weapons material.
Claim Process For Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance
- Another important feature of General Insurance apart from other insurance providers is fair, cost-efficient and swift Claim Settlement process.
- For Tata AIG claim settlement, you may either visit any of the nearest Tata AIG Insurance branches or contact them online.
Tata AIG Two Wheeler Insurance